THE CANDICE AYALA’S UPCYCLING CHALLENGE 2018
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Candice Ayala’s Upcycling challenge is open to all interested sewists worldwide. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this challenge.
The challenge will kick off on May 07, 2018 and will open to the general public on Friday May 11th, 2018. The challenge will close on Sunday June 30th, 2018 at 5pm PST. Entries submitted after this final closing date will not be included.
By participating in Candice Ayala’s Upcycle Challenge 2018, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below:
- Entrants shall be fully responsible for all costs incurred in connection with their application.
- Only entries submitted in accordance with the directions outlined for the competition will be eligible.
- More than one entry from a person will be welcomed; however, a new application form must be completed for each entry submitted.
- We are not responsible for entries not received for whatever reason, be it technical, electronic or otherwise.
- The host and sponsors of this challenge are not liable for any loss, damage or injury that might occur to the entrants or winners resulting from their taking part in the competition or acceptance of the promotion or prize.
- The host reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants via email.
- The prize is as stated and no other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen from all entries received and judged by a team of sewing celebrity judges
- Judging of the competition entries will take place between June 01 and 4th 2018. Winners will be announced June 05, 2018 via email and social media.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim their prize within 1 week of notification, The host reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick an alternative winner.
- Unsuccessful entries will not be contacted regarding the outcome of the competition.
- The host’s decisions in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this challenge and submitting your project you are aware and agree that your pictures and contact information will be shared with the Sponsors / Businesses involved in this challenge.
- You agree to allow us to share your images via social media in accordance to the challenge.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party NOT affiliated with this challenge.
- By participating in this challenge, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Participation in the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by California Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of California.